Thai Food, Fried Pork Ribs with Garlic, Gra-Doo Mu Tod Gartiem
Fried Pork Ribs with Garlic
( Gra-doo Mu Tod Gartiem )
.Fried pork ribs with garlic, anyone can cook this at home with - you won't have
to hunt around for obscure Thai ingredients, they're all easy to find in a typical
supermarket! This dish is eaten everywhere in Thailand - North, South, East or West,
of Thailand, it's the same basic dish in all provinces, except that in the North
and East of Thailand they sometimes use lime juice to add a sour taste. This version
is the central province version.
500 grams Pork Ribs.
4 Garlic cloves.
1 Teaspoons Pepper Corns
2 Teaspoons Salt.
2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce.
1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce.
Sliced Cucumber, Tomato and Lettuce.
1. Clean & cut the pork ribs ( if you prefer long ribs you don't have to cut it )
2. Pound the garlic and pepper corn together in a pestle.
3. Put the ribs in a big mixing bowl, so you can mix up the pork ribs and seasonings
4. Add the garlic and pepper corn, soya sauce, oyster sauce, and salt together, and
live it in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinade.
5. Put the oil in hot pan and preheat it. Add the pork ribs and shallow fry in this
oil for 15 minutes or until cooked.