Home Page.About us etc.A to E items.F to K items.L to P items.Q to Z items.useful info.Link Sites.Forum Log In.
Home Page
Site Map.
Thailand-Delights.com
site map

Chanthaburi Province how to get there

4. linking the Northeast and the East, start at Kilometres 200 on Highway No. 33 from Amphoe Kabin Buri of Prachin Buri Province, turn right at Kilometres 230 in Sa Kaeo Province into Highway No. 317, continue for 189 Kilometres via Amphoe Wang Nam Yen, Amphoe Soi Dao, Amphoe Pong Nam Ron, Amphoe Makham to Chanthaburi, a total distance of 219 Kilometres from Kabin Buri.

5. Motorway – Highway No. 7, start from Si Nakharin Road in Bangkok and end in Pattaya, Chon Buri, a distance of 90 Kilometres Then, continue on Highway No. 36 for 50 Kilometres and Highway No. 3 for another 108 Kilometres, a total distance of 248 Kilometres

By Bus

 

From Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal (Ekkamai) on Sukhumvit Road Air-conditioned Bus Transport Co., Ltd., there are buses leaving daily, for more details, Tel. 0 2391 2504; Chanthaburi office, Tel. 0 3932 2197.

 

Private operators:

 

Cherdchai Tour Tel. 0 2391 2237; Chanthaburi office, Tel. 0 3935 0357.

Pornnipa Tour Tel. 0 2391 5179; Chanthaburi office, Tel. 0 3931 1476, 0 3931 1278.

Suparat Tour Tel. 0 2391 2331; Chanthaburi office, Tel. 0 3935 0223.

 

Non Air-conditioned Bus There are non-scheduled buses leaving the Eastern Bus Terminal, for more details: Tel. 0 2391 2504.

 

From Mo Chit 2 or Northern Bus Terminal (Chatuchak) on Kamphaeng Phet Road

Transport Co., Ltd., there are buses leaving daily, Tel. 0 2936 2852

 

Private operators:

 

Cherdchai Tour Tel. 0 2936 0199

Pornnipa Tour Tel. 0 2936 2256-7

Suparat Tour Tel. 0 2936 3888, 0 2936 3939

 

Buses are also available from Chanthaburi to other provinces including Nakhon Ratchasima, Trat, Rayong, Sa Kaeo, Saraburi, Buri Ram, Prachin Buri, and Tak. For more information, please contact the Chanthaburi Bus Terminal at Tel. 0 3932 2197.

 

Chanthaburi Province Page 2, how to get there
Chanthaburi Province Page 4, History